Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sweet Kelly??
We've had new beginnings here in Montgomery. Everyone would be proud to know that the girls have all slept in their own beds from the very first day in our new house. Yea!! We do have one problem though.... Kelly and Brooke are sharing a room and a queen size bed and they can't agree on who sleeps by the bedroom door. They both want to sleep by the door because according to Kelly that person is closest to Mommy and Daddy. In an effort to compromise they decided to switch sides every other night which seemed to be working very well until this past Thursday. It was Brooke's night, but Kelly insisted on having two nights in a row. When Kelly realized she wasn't getting her way she picked up a furniture wheel (not yet put away from the move) and hit Brooke over the head. Brooke ran out of the room screaming and crying. I went straight to Kelly to discipline her first. Before I could finish Hailey is screaming and crying... "Brooke is bleeding!" I turn around to discover Brooke's blond hair and hands are red from blood. I cried and screamed for Steve to come help! It took us awhile to determine if she needed stitches or not, but we were able to get the bleeding to stop and decided she would be fine. She ended up with a one inch cut on her head and she was more scared than anything. Kelly was very upset and cried with the rest of us! After realizing what happened she was genuinely sorry and kissed us all and said "I'm sorry" over and over again. There were lots of tears, but I'm so thankful Brooke is fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment