Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Missing Pops and Mae Mae

We're headed to Arlington this coming weekend for a visit with Pops and Mae Mae. We all miss them, but Hailey is missing them more than ever. Here a few things she said the other night when really feeling down in the dumps because she's been under the weather...

"I feel more secure in Arlington with Pops and Mae Mae"
"I want to go visit so they will take me to El Chico"
"They make me feel safe"
"They always tell me how much they love me and miss me when we talk on the phone...It makes me sad because I miss them too"
"They pray for me all the time and they hope I feel better"
"They have a good connection with God"

Need I say more? Pops and Mae Mae have an impact on so many lives on a daily basis. Their caring words, phone calls and prayers mean more than they will ever know.

We love you!

No comments: