
Praise God! What a pretty healthy girl! Hailey is feeling so much better post surgery. She feels good, she's eating good, she's even putting her make up on good. Seriously, she has really started experimenting with make up just over the last two weeks...guess she's preparing herself for Junior High. She's also gained approximately 9 pounds since surgery. The tape has fallen off of her incision and it looks to be healing nice and neat to me. She complains on occasion about the scar so I tell her we can ask Dr. Wesson to put all the yucky stuff back in...she quickly decides the scar is okay.I know I'm not the only person in the world that has had to deal with a sick child, but it honestly is the hardest thing I've ever done. I've had some trials and tribulations in my lifetime that I thought at the time were hard, but nothing compares to seeing your baby suffer and not be able to do anything about it. I'm so thankful the last 8 months are behind us and that Hailey has been given the opportunity to move forward and feel good again. Little things with her now bring me great joy...such as seeing a smile on her face, watching her enjoy a meal and hearing her sass. I pray I never lose the joy of seeing a healthy, happy smile on her face! My first born baby melts my heart!

1 comment:
So happy for you Carmen.
Post a Comment