
My child who refuses to get her ears pierced was extremely brave tonight! Kelly has had a loose tooth for awhile now and we determined tonight it was definitely time to get it out. A tooth that will lay over flat is a sure sign. She said she wanted it pulled after her bath. I thought that was her way of trying to put it off, but boy was I was wrong. She finished her bath, got dressed, brushed her hair, jumped in my lap and handed me a tissue. She was laughing and smiling and so excited. With one little tug, it was out! Before I could even get a look she took off to the bathroom laughing and stood in the mirror and smiled. We found her tooth fairy pillow, tucked the tooth away, she put it in a special spot and crawled into bed. Soon after getting in bed she came out to ask me and Steve a question... "does the tooth fairy walk or drive?" We giggled! Our response was that the tooth fairy had wings and she flew. I assured Kelly that she was very small, and in some ways like Santa or the Easter Bunny and that you must be sleeping before she would come. Back to her room she went and I have not seen or heard from her again. Sweet Dreams sweet Kelly!

No comments:
Post a Comment