
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of the girls. I've had it on my desk at work since I got it developed. It was taken at Spring Break, March 2004 at a Children's Museum in Tyler, Texas. This was the first time we took a short trip as a family of five and one Hailey has not forgotten. We had such a fun time and it confirmed that
you don't have to take an elaborate or an expensive trip for kids to have fun or good memories. We spent two nights in a hotel in Tyler, visited the zoo, the museum and took advantage of the hotel's indoor swimming pool. Steve was holding Kelly up (obviously since she was only 3 months old) and she was not a happy camper. I tried and tried to get Hailey and Brooke to look at the camera, but they were more concerned with Kelly. It's a pitiful and sad picture of Kelly, but I love it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment