Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tidbits about Kelly

An AM and PM tidbit about Kelly...
1) She whimpered a little this morning when we were brushing her hair. This is very normal as she is the one who is tender headed. She said "I don't want long hair anymore. I want hair like Mae Mae because she only has to brush her hair a little bit."
2) She came home today minus another tooth (#2). She was all smiles bragging about how she wiggled it with her shirt, then pulled it. We're not sure what happened to the tooth. She said she had it in her hand while she was waiting for me to pick her up from school. She actually acted shocked when I asked her were it was. She was a little confused that it was no longer in her hand. Accidents happen and I'm sure the tooth fairy understands too!

No comments: