... until I get married was the question of the day.
No, not Hailey, No, not Brooke, so who does that leave? Yes, Kelly wanted know this morning while getting ready for church how many days until I get married? I'm not sure why this came up, but I laughed and Steve said "a long long time."
I did jump in and use this as a learning opportunity. I asked Hailey for help since she's been hearing this for years... In our family I'm hoping for the following for my girls....
1) Go to college and graduate
2) Find a job and get settled in a career
3) Find a boyfriend
4) Get married
5) Have a baby
Hailey and I asked Kelly to repeat after us and she did with some help!
On a more serious note... I really want my girls to be able to care for themselves (and their families, if needed) from a financial stand point when they are older without relying on the help of others. With this being said, a college education before marriage is extremely important. I'm hoping for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment