We all survived our first week of Kelly being out of daycare. I finally made the decision to pull her from daycare, but was really worried about doing it for selfish reasons. Summer was going great for Hailey and Brooke and I was afraid that adding Kelly to the mix would really change the dynamics of things. Kelly's first week home was not a typical week of summer since we started the week with a stomach virus. It started with Brooke on Monday and was passed to Kelly on Tuesday. As a result, I was home these two days and their normal schedule was postponed. Next week will be a better test, but overall this week was good.
I asked Kelly if she was ready to go back to daycare... her response was "NO!" I asked her if she is ready for Kindergarten and she said "YES!".
Five more weeks of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment