I just want to share Hailey's Eulogy from Dad's funeral...she decided on her own that she wanted to speak at the funeral and had a start on her words when she told us. We also had a close friend prepare a Eulogy, but this comes straight from Hailey's heart...
Frank Joseph Mock
Born January 10, 1933
Passed September 9, 2010
Written by: Hailey Minor
Hi everybody I am Hailey Minor, Frank and Tootsie’s oldest granddaughter and Carmen Mock Minor & Steve Minor’s oldest daughter.
Frank Mock AKA PawPaw - he was a great person and one heck of a Grandpa. I think I am talking for everybody here today when I say he has touched all of our hearts. We love him dearly and will forever. We will miss him and never forget him either. I loved shooting his guns, going in the pasture with him, and just plain hanging out with him. The times I spent with him I had a blast. We had some of the best times just talking, even though I could hardly understand him most of the time, but the moments were still great. The only reason he passed is because his brother Thomas* needed him to help manage the cows in heaven. Nobody has to stress about his passing because he is with our Heavenly Father and Jesus. PawPaw, I know you’re listening to this and we all love you and we will all see you later.
Born January 10, 1933
Passed September 9, 2010
Written by: Hailey Minor
Hi everybody I am Hailey Minor, Frank and Tootsie’s oldest granddaughter and Carmen Mock Minor & Steve Minor’s oldest daughter.
Frank Mock AKA PawPaw - he was a great person and one heck of a Grandpa. I think I am talking for everybody here today when I say he has touched all of our hearts. We love him dearly and will forever. We will miss him and never forget him either. I loved shooting his guns, going in the pasture with him, and just plain hanging out with him. The times I spent with him I had a blast. We had some of the best times just talking, even though I could hardly understand him most of the time, but the moments were still great. The only reason he passed is because his brother Thomas* needed him to help manage the cows in heaven. Nobody has to stress about his passing because he is with our Heavenly Father and Jesus. PawPaw, I know you’re listening to this and we all love you and we will all see you later.
*Thomas is my Dad's younger brother. He preceded by Dad in death by 13 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment