Monday, February 9, 2009

Friends, Friends and more Friends

Here is a quick update on the girls... they all got off to a smooth start at school. There was no whimpering, whining or crying when I left them on the first day and they were all ready for day two when it rolled around.

Hailey met three friends on day one... Cheyenne, Rachel and Leah. Some dear friends of ours know Cheyenne through church, Rachel happens to be a distant cousin on my side and I'm still trying to get some additional information on Leah. I've been told these are all sweet girls and a good group for Hailey to be running with. This makes me happy!

Brooke came home talking about Kylie, Rylie and Kaylie. Sounds like a tongue twister to me. I visited with Brooke's teacher on the second day of school and she had already tested her reading level, said she read beautifully and was pleased to say she was able to plug her in right were the other students were in class. Brooke likes to agitate (as we all know), but she's serious when it comes to her school work! Keep up the good work Brooke!

Kelly made friends with a little girl named Lily. Kelly has always limited her friends to a small close group. It seems the smaller the better for her. She came home smiling as usual and reported the following... "Mommy, Lily is just like me! She's happy all the time and smiles all the time, just like me!" Then she went on to say that her teacher, Ms. Elizabeth wears beautiful lipstick. Let me just say, Ms. Elizabeth loves makeup!

I'm not so sure this was a quick update, but this is it for now.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Yeah, I am so proud of you! I am going to get the CD out in the mail to you this week. Were any of the boxes labeled? Did you have to go comando? :-)