Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls no longer deprived...


Believe it not... my girls finally have a pet and they are so happy! I was reading the newspaper yesterday and saw the add for 3 male kittens that needed a home. Without giving it any thought I picked up the phone and began making plans to meet the owners. Before I knew it we were in the Home Depot parking lot picking one out. The owner has been calling him "Big Red" but I'm not sure if we'll keep that name or not. I also took my nephew, Aaron, with us and he got one too. His has the same kind of stripes as ours, but is gray and black. They are both adorable! The kids are bringing them inside for play time, but they are staying outside at night in a cage under the covered porch. He will definitely be an outside kitty and will hopefully help keep the bugs and snakes away!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

precious kitties!!! let us know how it goes. i bet the girls are thrilled! miss YOU!

Jennifer said...

I can not believe it. I am so very proud of you, Carmen. Now I won't have to call CPS. I don't know who you've become now that you've moved out to the sticks! :)