Wow... Hailey is turning into a little cook! I came home one day this week to find that the girls (all three) had made a banana pudding and they were so excited to show it off. They used instant vanilla pudding, bananas and three different types of cookies. They started with Nilla Wafers, but ran out so finished with two different types of animal cookies. The three different types of cookies were places perfectly in a pattern format.
She also had boneless skinless chicken thawing and asked if she could make homemade fried chicken. I wasn't really up to dealing with the mess, but Hailey did the prepping (dipping, battering, seasoning, etc.) and I did the frying (with her supervision... of course).
Banana pudding and chicken... not the healthiest thing for you, but they sure were good.
She shared her home cooked meal by taking samples of both items next door for Paw Paw and Maw Maw to enjoy as well.
I come from a family of good cooks and I'm excited that Hailey is expressing an interest in learning to cook at such an early age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so neat!! i remember becoming really interested in cooking/baking in like middle school. it's a great way to start learning!!! cute girls!
Post a Comment